Stops: Virgen del Camino, Finca Vigía (Hemingway Museum), Las Terrazas Restaurant, Morro-Cabaña.
- Route type: Paved roads, acceptable for all bicycle types
- Total route distance: 38.3 km
- Highest elevation: 108 meters
- Traffic level: Moderate
- Duration: 5 hours
- Difficulty level: Moderate
- Minimum # of riders required: 4
- Reservations: Minimum of 48 working hours in advance
09:00 am – Pickup bicycles at CicloCuba. Meet your guide.
10:00 am Depart CicloCuba via Por Avenue. Take the ring around the port to Vía Blanca, Virgen del Camino, the Central Road or the Calzada de Güines to San Francisco de Paula.
11:00 am Enter the Hemingway Museum.
12:00 pm Depart the Museum. Continue via the Central Road to the first ring around the port where we’ll head towards Cojimar.
13:00 pm Visit Cojimar village and Las Terrazas restaurant.
14:00 pm Continue to traverse the Morro-Cabaña complex to Casablanca where you’ll take the ferry across the bay.
15:00 pm Return your bicycle to CicloCuba.
Price per person:
- $49 usd
- Excluding guided tour of the Hemingway Museum $44 usd
- Entrance to the Hemingway Museum
- Guided tour of the Hemingway Museum
- Hemingway Cocktail at the La Terraza restaurant in Cojimar
- Ferry transfer to cross the Havana Bay