Touring the city by bicycle is an active, quick and healthy way to discover many spots in a short time-frame. Havana has diverse sites of interest including: Revolution Square, the Colombus Cemetery, El Morro Fortress and La Cabaña, not to mention the residential neighborhoods of Nuevo Vedado, Miramar, or the world’s longest “sofa, the Havana Malecon.
It is good to know that:
- City bikes can be booked in advance.
- CicloCuba will hold your bike available up to 1 hour after the specified time of pickup in your request.
- After this time, CicloCuba is free to release the bike for other customers. Payment for the rental service is 100 % in cash when you sign the rental contract.
- City bikes have a $ 60 security deposit that will be refunded upon the bike return.
- Customers are required to present ID to complete the bike rental.
- The rental service includes 1 helmet and all taxes.
CicloCuba offers different models of city bikes, such as Specialized Vita, Rocky Mountain and others. CicloCuba will only confirm the bicycle category and its sizes, but not the model.
3 hours - $ 15 usd
8 hours - $ 18 usd